Visit Your Loved OnesUpdated Visitor Restrictions as of 3/11/2021:
Visitors are encouraged to visit friends and family members. We have updated our visitor policy for the health and safety of our patients and staff. Our visitor policy will continually be reevaluated as the COVID-19 situation changes.
Guidelines for Visitors:
- Two designated visitors will be permitted for acute care hospitalizations.
a. The designated visitors must remain the same persons the entirety of stay.
b. Designated visitor may come and go, but must be screened every time they enter the building.
- ER, outpatients, and clinic patients may have one designated visitor.
- Hospital visiting hours are from 8am-8pm.
- All visitors will be screened using the HCH COVID-19 Screening Tool. Visitors that answer yes to any question will not be permitted to enter.
- No visitors under the age of 18 will be allowed at this time.
- COVID-19 positive patients are not allowed to have visitors until they have been released from isolation.
- Visitors are required to wear a face mask throughout the duration of their visit.
- Family members or friends of any approved visitors will not be permitted to wait in lobbies or common areas, including any/all areas of the hospital--lobbies, waiting areas, common spaces.
- Family, friends, and loved ones are encouraged to use electronic devices and applications (apps) to connect with patients (i.e., smartphones, tablets, FaceTime, Skype, etc.)
- Exceptions may be made in end of life circumstances and will be evaluated in a case by case basis by Administration and Infection Control.
- Two parents or legal guardians may accompany a patient that is under the age of 18.