Visit Your Loved OnesUpdated Visitor Restrictions as of 10/27/2022:
In accordance with OSHA and CMS regulations and to ensure the safety of our patients, visitors, and employees, Hillsboro Community Hospital has implemented the following guidelines until further notice.
Visitation allowance is subject to change based on Marion County Covid-19 Transmission Rate.
- MUST WEAR A MASK WHEN MARION COUNTY COVID-19 TRANSMISSION LEVELS ARE HIGH - Current masking instructions are posted on the doors that will tell you if masks are required or not.
- WASH YOUR HANDS- or apply hand sanitizer upon entering the building, before entering a patient room, and prior to leaving the facility.
- If you have symptoms of respiratory illness (new or unexplained loss of taste or smell, new or worsening cough, or fever ≥ 100.4F), please call 620-947-3114 before entering the hospital.
- Hospital visiting hours are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and visitation will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
- COVID-19 positive patients are not allowed to have visitors until they have been released from isolation.
- The main entrance is closed between 5 p.m. and 8 a.m., weekends, and holidays.
- Do not visit if you are ill.
- Inpatient and ER visitors should enter through ER entrance only.
- If masks are required, visitors must remain masked the duration of their visit.
- Approved visitors should go directly to the patient's room.
- Family, friends, and loved ones are encouraged to use electronic devices to connect with patients (i.e. smartphones, tablets, FaceTime, Skype, etc.)
HCH reserves the right to change any part of this policy without notification.