Visit Your Loved OnesVisiting hours are open! See below for more details.
Please contact us with any questions!
- WASH YOUR HANDS- or apply hand sanitizer upon entering the building, before entering a patient room, and prior to leaving the facility.
- If you have symptoms of respiratory illness (new or unexplained loss of taste or smell, new or worsening cough, or fever ≥ 100.4F), please call 620-947-3114 before entering the hospital.
- Hospital visiting hours are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and visitation will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
- COVID-19 positive patients are not allowed to have visitors until they have been released from isolation.
- The main entrance is closed between 5 p.m. and 8 a.m., weekends, and holidays.
- Do not visit if you are ill.
- Inpatient and ER visitors should enter through ER entrance only.
- Approved visitors should go directly to the patient's room.
- Family, friends, and loved ones are encouraged to use electronic devices to connect with patients (i.e. smartphones, tablets, FaceTime, Skype, etc.)
HCH reserves the right to change any part of this policy without notification.