Visit Your Loved OnesUpdated Visitor Restrictions as of 7/29/2021:
In accordance with OSHA and CMS regulations and to ensure the safety of our patients, visitors, and employees, Hillsboro Community Hospital has implemented the following guidelines until further notice.
- WILL BE SCREENED UPON ENTRY- Please ring the bell for assistance and physically distance.
- MUST WEAR A MASK- Masks are still required in healthcare settings due to regulations.
- WASH YOUR HANDS- or apply hand sanitizer upon entering the building, before entering a patient room, and prior to leaving the facility.
- If you have symptoms of respiratory illness (new or unexplained loss of taste or smell, new or worsening cough, or fever ≥ 100.4F), please call 620-947-3114 before entering the hospital.
- Visiting hours are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- No more than TWO visitors per patient are allowed in the building at one time.
- Inpatient and ER visitors should enter through ER entrance only.
- The main entrance is closed between 5 p.m. and 8 a.m., weekends, and holidays.
- Do not visit if you are ill.
- Visitors must remain masked the duration of their visit.
- Visitors should go directly to the patient's room and avoid gathering in common areas.
- No visitors are permitted for patients with suspected or confirmed COVID-19.
- Phone and video calls (Facetime, Skype, etc.) are encouraged to connect with patients.
- Compassionate exceptions will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Please contact Infection Prevention or Nursing Administration.
HCH reserves the right to change any part of this policy without notification.